Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Camping In New Mexico


We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and Brian's birthday with a great getaway to New Mexico over the long Labor Day weekend! It was so nice to enjoy some mountain breezes and cool air.


Logan loved his first camping trip! Grandma and Grandpa Bowles joined us to make the weekend all the more special!


It was a bit cold in the canyon and anytime Logan made noise, Brian or I jumped up to cover him with blankets or put on his hat (which he promptly kicked and pulled off.)

He did finally use the blanket, as you can see, just before we drove back to Texas.


3 comments:

waysquared said...

It seems so wrong that you can wear a hat and coat over LABOR DAY but lucky you! Logan's definitely going to be an outdoors man.

seeking.senkels said...

Looks like you all had a great time camping. We miss seeing you all. I was in Dallas, for a quick stop over on my way to a scrapbooking retreat. Hate I didn't get to see you. Looks like you all are well. Take Care.

Anonymous said...

I think he is trying to start a fire. That's such a cute video. I think that is so great you guys took him camping.