Kaitlyn wants in on the conversation! Now that we are up visiting Grandma and Grandpa she has more to say. As she approaches six months she is throwing out lots of "Da Da Da Ba" this week. I can't seem to catch it on video but I did get some cute pictures. Here are a few November shots.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Baby Babbles
Kaitlyn wants in on the conversation! Now that we are up visiting Grandma and Grandpa she has more to say. As she approaches six months she is throwing out lots of "Da Da Da Ba" this week. I can't seem to catch it on video but I did get some cute pictures. Here are a few November shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cathy, I've been catching up on your blog and the pictures are gorgeous! Love this one of Kaitlyn especially!
Post a Comment