It's hard to believe baby Gebhardt is now already at 34 weeks. She is growing fast and everything seems to be on track. She seems more active than Logan(kicking, jumping and who knows what)but I hear that is true of second babies. The time has been flying by this pregnancy and it is hard to believe that she will be here before we know it!
Brian got a few shots of my growing baby belly before we headed out to a friends birthday. I feel huge but people still seem surprised when I tell them I am at 34 weeks. Sometimes it is good to be tall; I can spread the baby weight out over a larger area!
2 comments:
You look great Cathy! So exciting that Logan will have a baby sister soon!! Congrats!! Will and Lindsey are getting a baby brother this summer. :)
Gretchen Blanchard
Cathy! You are too cute! Can't wait to see Miss. Kaitlin!
Post a Comment