Logan colored some eggs today. I was a bit skeptical about how this would go, and we just about skipped it. So glad that we didn't! Logan loved throwing the eggs in to the colors and then asking "where de go?" He loves hiding things these days, so I should not have been surprised. When we finally pulled them out he said "WOW" with each newly colored egg. It was so much fun right up until he ripped the cover off the table, dumping the yellow all over the floor. Oh well...it was still fun and thank goodness for the easy to clean tile floor.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Hard at Work Making Easter Eggs
Logan colored some eggs today. I was a bit skeptical about how this would go, and we just about skipped it. So glad that we didn't! Logan loved throwing the eggs in to the colors and then asking "where de go?" He loves hiding things these days, so I should not have been surprised. When we finally pulled them out he said "WOW" with each newly colored egg. It was so much fun right up until he ripped the cover off the table, dumping the yellow all over the floor. Oh well...it was still fun and thank goodness for the easy to clean tile floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment