Sunday, May 9, 2010

Big 2



Just before his second birthday Logan's language development really started taking off. He now regularly uses full sentences (short ones) and we are amazed to discover all the things he is putting together in his mind. Today, for example, he looked at the infant seat that we added to the car and said, "baby sister seat!" So far he has talked about "baby sister" and "Kaitlyn name" pointing at Mommy's belly but we really didn't think he understood what it all means. At his friend Luke's party he pointed to a new baby, asked to see him and watched him for a good few minutes. Daddy explained that baby Kaitlyn would look like this and Mommy's belly would go away. He must have understood more than we thought.
It is still hard to believe that it has been over two years since we brought our baby boy home. I am really getting sappy about him growing up! I have managed to sneak into his room in the morning to get a few sleeping Logan pictures. So cute! I must not be too good at sneaking because a few times now when I pull out the camera he says, "lay down, night night?" and lays down on the rug. Awwwww!










No comments: